PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING I'm a senior Wordpress Developer & have been creating very Attractive Custom Made Websites since years! 

For 20$ I will install wordpress on your server with a free theme. Your website will be completely editable. I'll design 3-5 pages with dummy text only & you will be able to add contents easily using a Control Panel. You need to have a domain name +hosting 

For a Custom Made Personal or Business theme or redesign, please send me message for a quote 

My Guarantee: With my Custom Theme extra hourly package, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company! See my portfolio I receive to understand my work ethics!

Bonus : I will give you a video tutorial which will help you to add/edit products/ contents on your website later, if you order extra gig.