I help businesses develop strong social media strategies to ensure that they are exposed to the people who are looking for them.
Social media represents a massive opportunity for businesses to capture the attention of online shoppers and maximise their profits.

Registering a channel is one thing, keeping visitors engaged and coming back is another.

I will devise a complete Social Media marketing strategy for you and give you all the tools you'll need to create quality, targeted content that will attract customers, page likes and engagement. I will advise on the best social media channels for your business and provide a written report containing the following:

1 - Create Customer profiles - Character/Persona, Personality Traits, Tone, Language and Purpose for each demographic
2 - Competitor profiles - I will analyse your competitor's social media accounts and online presence to help you understand their strengths, weaknesses and how you can position yourself differently
3 - Influencers List, I will produce a list of influential websites and complimentary businesses, to help you improve your visibility through word of mouth marketing and strategic partnerships
4 - PR List, I will produce a list of influential journalists, bloggers, newspapers, radio presenters, TV producers and media outlets for PR campaigns and outreach
5 - Keywords List, I will produce a list of researched keywords relevant to your business to aid in SEO and content generation
6 - Hashtags List, I will produce a list of researched hashtags relevant to your business to help social media users find your content
7 - Content Brainstorm, I will create suggestions for content based on your company goals, positioning within your industry and customer profiles
8 - Posting Schedule, I will create a custom posting schedule for each social channel based on your customer profile to help you reach more people
9 - 6 Month Content Overview - I will create a posting calendar identifying key focus points for 6 months.
10 - Company Profile - Containing Key Messages, Values and Focus

I will also provide a comprehensive list of free tools, links and resources to help you create branded images and logos; distribute content; curate information relevent to your industry

What the Seller needs to start the work

Upon purchase of this hourlie I will contact you for an in-depth discussion of your needs (not billed) so that I can understand your business goals and how best to achieve them.

Please provide links to your company website, social media channels and marketing material (if applicable). Please also provide a telephone number or Skype ID and preferred contact time to discuss your needs.