Would you like to have your very own WordPress website but not sure where to start?

This Hourlie is just for your! I will install a WordPress theme/template of your choice and set up the site for you.

Here is a list of what you will get from this Hourlie:
*A coming soon landing page or Counting down with your social media on it and e-mail submission area
1- Install the latest WordPress 
2- Install the basic theme of your choice (extra fees for premium) 
3- Install and configure the plugins required by the theme
4- Install and optimize the SEO settings
5- Install and configure WordPress security
6- Install and configure the cache settings

You'll be with me in every stage of the Customization progress with daily updates

Offering excellent turn around times for this hourlie with well-priced extra hourlies to enhance your website.

Whether this website is for personal, business, ecommerce or company use I can custom it to your requirements through extra hourlies.

Should you like to enhance your website I am doing a master in law and enjoy writing text, and can add great content or alternatively you can supply me with your text and I will input it. 

Selection of responsive premium themes are available and can be added to the above hourlie.

For those that would like to offer an eCommerce or membership site, I will be happy to install the necessary plugins.

Feel free to contact me anytime.